Thursday, November 4, 2010

Senior Day Photos

With many apologies, I'm finally getting around to posting some of those Senior Day photos. I think I said something Saturday about posting them Sunday, but then time got away from me and it is now Thursday. Please forgive my tardiness!

The seniors and their familes represented CPA well last Saturday. What excellent leadership these young men (and one woman) showed during this and previous seasons.

Thanks to all you seniors for making this season special. Thanks also for glorifying God as you did it.

Please enjoy the photos below taken at Saturday's halftime ceremony....

Seniors Left to Right: Chase Uber, Jared Nield, Logan Newson, Darren Wallace, Drew Langston, Chelsea Jones, Jacob Bronars, Michael Force, and Austin White.





































































No comments:

Post a Comment